Monday, May 6, 2013

Mango Salsa


Happy Graduation Kirsten!

Mango Salsa


It has been a busy and happy couple weeks. One of my daughters graduated from College. :) She is off to Peru for an internship. I don't like the goodbye part, but I am happy for her. My youngest son won region in tennis. :) I had a wonderful relaxing get away with my husband. We enjoyed soaking in the sun, and the warm water. :) My youngest daughter came home for a school break. She has been a wonderful help around the house. She has planted flowers outside. :) Life is very nice. I love my family.

I made this salsa the other day and really enjoyed it.  I loved the added mango. It is hard to go wrong when you use mangos. Yum! It was gobbled up by my family. My daughter took a picture of this. When I get it from her I will post the picture. 

 Ingredients:
4 Diced tomatoes 
2 mango diced
1/4 minced red onion
1 jalapeno pepper minced
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 C chopped cilantro
juice from 3 limes
salt to taste

Directions: 
1. Combine all the ingredients except the salt.
2. Then stir in the salt a little bit at a time until the desired taste is reached. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment