Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We are happy around here!

Britney handled it all so well.
Max has won our hearts.


His 2 brothers love him. 


Good things have been happening around here. Britney had Maxwell (Max) a week ago. He was in a hurry to get here. She had him outside the elevator in the hallway of the hospital. Crazy! Britney was a champion and handled it all well. Mom and baby are doing very well. His 2 brothers are being really sweet with him. As my husband and I watched him get his first bath, I thought this never gets old. It was wonderful to be a part of it. He is a sweet baby. Just holding him brings me peace.

I have thought often in the last several months about being happy. My sweet grandson will say. "I am so happy" It can't help but put a smile on my face. He at times will say “No happy" too. It is nice he has learned how to express his feelings at 2 years old. I just think about being happy is a choice we each make every single day. I heard a great idea to do. Before you get up in the morning, think of your blessings and think about being happy. My nephew recently gave the suggestion when someone says, how are you doing? Respond back with "I am happy" I tried that yesterday and it had positive results. I am going to continue to do that. I realize I fail at always being happy, yet I want to choose to be happy more often. There is always something to be happy about. Life is short we need to enjoy every day.



Life is good around here. "We are happy around here." We will have tips tomorrow on  "Creamy mashed potatoes." Yum!      

No comments:

Post a Comment