Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jalapeno Bean Dip with Black Beans

Bean Dip with home made salsa and chips
I was talking to a friend the other day about what they do for fun for the Christmas holidays. ( I love hearing other people traditions.) She said they make mexican food on Christmas Eve. That sounded like a lot of fun. We have had it on Christmas day before. I seem to always change around what we have on Christmas. What do you eat for the holidays? I tried out her bean dip that she makes for their meal. It was so good. I will be making it again. I am planning on Mexican food on Christmas Day this year. I will be making the bean dip for the meal. It was delish. Thanks Lexie!   

Ingredients:
2 15 oz can of black beans or homemade :)
2-3 T  jalapeno
1/2 C chopped onion (I used purple)
1/2 plain yogurt.
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 C salsa
1 to 2 C grated cheddar cheese ( I think I used less than a cup. Closer to 1/2 C)
 
Directions:

1. Throw all the ingredients in the blender and blend till smooth. 
2. Pour into oven proof dish.
3. Place in oven at 350 for about 25 min. Or until all warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment